Friday, January 11, 2008

One Picture Says it All!

So yesterday, I was busy in the kitchen with my helper and Clara Anne and Chloe were playing happily in their room for awhile. Soon Clara Anne came out, dressed in this getup. She had on her Dora undershirt, one green sock and one pink sock, pulled up to the knees, of course, and was wearing her Dora swimsuit. She ran out to me and announced excitedly, "Look, Mommy! I look like Snow White!" Umm . . . right, Clara Anne. Maybe it was the ruffle on the swimsuit?! And what does the fishing pole have to do with it, you ask? I have no idea! That's our Clara Anne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this photo!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to lift her legs up, pull the crotch of her swimsuit over and eat herpussy, she is a VERY sexy girl with a smoking hot body I am hard looking at her