Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clara Anne's Memory Verse, Oct. 31, 2007

Clara Anne and I have been working on a memory verse each week. We practice it in the morning after breakfast and our Bible reading, and she has been doing quite well with it! This week's was rather long, so we made up some actions to go with it. In the video you can see her looking up (she's watching John) for the actions. The video is a bit dark, but hopefully you can hear her sweet voice speaking even sweeter words of Truth! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Asia Girl said...

Okay, that is incredibly precious (and powerful too!). What wonderful times you guys have together as family...lifting you up today!

Angela & Matthew said...

Oh my word! Matt and I watched a re-watched in amazement. Not only is it a wondrous testimony to obeying the Lord in the rearing of your children, but could her voice be ANY cuter!!??!!??? I could just eat her through the screen!!! By the way, we have a new addition to our family, so you'll have to check out our blog!! How's the baking coming. Your fans are requesting more cooking updates and recipes.

Angela & Matthew said...

Oh, and one more thing. Is that a little baby head I see bobbing in the background. Too blurry to tell!

SingerMamaMelody said...

That's really sweet. I can remember some of my first memory verses, and I bet Clara Anne will be able to as well.

Lots of love!