Friday, July 04, 2008

Did they move or fall off the face of the earth?

The answer is A: we moved!

Two weeks ago today, to be exact! It's been a whirlwind since then. Unpacking and organizing, unpacking and organizing some more. We've been in the thick of things here, and this last week was annoyingly complicated by having no internet access. The guy came yesterday once and today twice to fix the problem, and so now we should be good to go, except for one fault: the internet hook up cord is in the girls' bedroom! I never realized before how much of my internet time was while they were sleeping! So I think I've been online about 20 minutes in the last two weeks.

All that to say, I have lots of pictures of both our moving and Chloe's 2nd birthday, but they'll have to wait. Check back again soon! But I wanted you all to know we haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Hope everyone is having a lovely 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that all is well there. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. What are you going to do about the internet access? Get a wireless router?
Hope that Chloe had a fantastic birthday!