Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To be continued . . .

Hi everyone!

Has it really been 9 days since I posted? Really? Sorry about that!

And tonight's post is just a cop-out, a brief update so that you don't stop reading my blog altogether. I have about five posts in line to publish but in fact, the difficulty is that I haven't written them yet. My main excuse is that we've been experiencing some technical difficulties. MAJOR technical difficulties.

Remember the new computer that was supposedly going to make our lives so much easier? Well, it's had some problems almost from the start. I won't go into the gory details but suffice to say that despite John working on it for numerous hours, it is, at this point, completely non-functioning. It had a malfunctioning file that corrupted the whole hard drive and so everything needed to be wiped clean before it could be fixed. Now it's been fixed, but the entire computer and all of its software systems need to be rebuilt. If you like that sort of thing, that might sound fun. If you're my husband, however, dealing with computer issues after being at work the whole day doesn't sound like fun at all.

Anyway, we're thankful that our old standby Toshiba is still working fine, despite its quirks. I hope to get some time on the computer in the next few days; we'll see!

Until then, good night!

No comments: