1. Today was the first day I didn't throw up in the last 7 weeks. Yay for progress! Maybe I'm turning a corner and will truly feel better soon? Nausea, my constant companion, I'll be glad to bid you farewell!
2. The tummy is definitely pooching out in a major way. My body snapped right back into pregnancy mode and I now have a round little belly hanging over my (somewhat) lower-cut pants. I look five months pregnant, even though I'm only 3-ish!
3. I forgot how much I miss my house helper. My mother in law has been here these last three weeks, and has lent a hand many times with dishes, the vacuuming, tidying up, etc. She has even helped me prep some meals. We've had a wonderful time together, household chores notwithstanding, but she leaves on Tuesday. Lou, dear Lou, where are you??
4. The girls continue to be so very, very excited. They are divided on whether it is a boy or girl but talk about it every day. Clara Anne couldn't understand why we couldn't manage to have the baby sooner--like, later this month would work for her!
5. I've been reading a bit from people posting about sanctity of life month, and am so touched and moved again when I think of the precious life that is being protected by my body. How I love this little one already! I'm so thankful for the technology that has allowed us to see into the womb with such accuracy and detail, and the resulting increase in pro-life awareness that that has caused. May the Lord help us to keep on fighting for the protection of innocent life!
6. Our names are now on "the list" at our church...the list of expectant parents that is usually about 20 names long. The blessing of children abounds at our home fellowship. There were three new babies born just in this last week! One mother joked, "You know you're a member of Clifton Baptist when your 2.5 week old baby gets bumped off the new birth list!"
7. I'm thinking of cloth diapering this new little one. In fact, pretty sure I'm going to do it. Any words of wisdom for me from you experienced cloth diapering moms out there?
Thanks for reading my random pregnancy thoughts tonight! I'm off to bed (yawn). Can't seem to rest too much these days!